• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: 4 Sale Aerotech Astrobee D Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highendauto

Reaction score
AEROTECH ASTROBEE D KIT WITH CONTROL AND PAD

This is a all new kit including Aerotech Interlock launch control and adjustable launch pad stand which comes apart for easy storage. This kit came highly recomended and unfortunately, I only opened the packages but never had the time to complete I paid $260 for everything at a LHS. Nearly 6 feet tall, this scale model is almost one-half the size of the real sounding rocket. The D is impressive--on the pad and in flight. Molded plastic fins have beautiful precision scale airfoils. Comes with a detailed blueprint. ROCKET SPECS: Length: 67 in.; Dia.: 2.6 in.; Wt.: 28 oz.; Dual Parachute Recovery; Max. Altitude: 1400 ft. Recommended Single Use Motors: F50-4T,G35-4W,G38-4FJ,G40-4W,G80-4T. Recommended Reloadable Motors RMS29: F40-4W,F52-5T,G64-4W.

I will accept any reasonable offer

E mail me for pics

Back