Advanced Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did you find this website? looks like some pretty cool models! I've been considering a cluster-staged model recently, wondering if there are any tricks - like venting the gap, etc.

anyways, net.trick: usually you can get an administrative email address from "whois" info about the domain. in this case it returns

$ whois advancedrocketry.com
Registrant:
ADVANCED ROCKETRY CORP. (ADVANCEDROCKETRY-DOM)
845 W LOBSTER TRAP DR
GILBERT, AZ 85233-7558
US

Domain Name: ADVANCEDROCKETRY.COM

Administrative Contact:
ADVANCED ROCKETRY CORP. (AR2120-ORG) [email protected]
845 W LOBSTER TRAP DR
GILBERT, AZ 85233-7558
US
480 503 3886 fax: 480 503 3886

you can try the AOL address, but you probably ought to just make the phone call.

Hope that helps!

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for that...I'll give the email a try, and if we don't get any joy I'll work out the time difference and give them a call!

I found the site just looking through a couple of names I wasn't familiar with on the ROL vendors section.

We have a few kits over here that have been very popular with you guys over the pond actually...the VMX-2 spaceplane from Orbital Engineering...takes boost gliders to a completely new level...and the range of kits from Das Modell in Germany...mostly scale kits, icluding the German V-1.

You can check them out at our website which is at
www.deepskyrocketshop.co.uk
if you're interested!

Thanks again,

All the best for now,

Andy@Deepsky

I intend to get a VMX2 from you someday although I am somewhat off of gliders right now - my Edmunds Ecee Thunder went up and came down and rekitted itself :( no idea what went wrong as it's a pretty foolproof system and I've seen 3 others that flew beautifully every time ...

You could also try emailing something like "info@" their domain name. I find that often works.

Yeah, I tried that approach already!

However, I was over at rocketreviews yesterday, and they are in the manufacturers listing as out of production. Shame really, but we now have Parallel staging kits from HAKO Ballistics in stock, so our customers can build their own staged kits if they wish. We might have a look at producing some of our own kits using this method of staging in the future.

All the best for now,

Andy@Deepsky
www.deepskyrocketshop.co.uk

Ah. OOP, that's a shame. Perhaps they needed better marketing - I'd never heard of them until your original post! The HAKO ballistics stuff looks great.

I'd never heard of them too. Pity they're OOP - that 13/18mm parallel staged kit looks cool - wouldn't cost an arm & a leg to launch either.

Originally posted by deepsky
We might have a look at producing some of our own kits using this method of staging in the future.

Yes please Andy/Paul! :D

Got my whip clip from these people today. I am very pleased with the item. The cost + postage was around $12.00. The micro clips have flat tips, which I like, & everything is well constructed. :)

Originally posted by KermieD
You saying they're still in business?

I mailed them a check on 5-24 & got my whip clip on 6-7. I saw their ad in Sport Rocketry.

I sent them an e-mail complimenting them on the product & got one in return. They say to check w/them before ordering a rocket, for availability. :)

Back