ADV: Semroc announces the Hydra VII

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl

Reaction score
Semroc Astronautics Corp. will begin shipping its ninth model rocket kit tomorrow. The Hydra VII™ is the first kit in our 2004 fleet. The Hydra VII is one of our Retro-Repro™ models based closely on our KB-7 first released by Semroc in 1969. It is a Skill Level 3 (Challenging) kit recommended for the experienced builder and flyer. It may be flown with up to seven engines.

The Hydra VII may be ordered at:
https://www.semroc.com/Store/scripts/RocketKits.asp?SKU=KV-29

The header card for the Hydra VII is at:
https://www.semroc.com/Store/ProdImages/Headers/Hydra VII-header.jpg

Thanks again to all our friends at The Rocketry Forum!

Carl,

Was I fast enough this time?

Remember! #7 and #8!

sandman

WOW..... It is expected to reach 1700' on (7) C6s....... I may have to get one of these!!!!!

Must... order... rockets....

Cluster mania strikes again!! :) I ordered one plus a Micron and a few of those el-neato checkered vintage retro style (do I have enough adjectives here?) parachutes...

I cannot wait!!

Now I need to start working on that 7 motor clipwhip!!

Ordered (2) Hydra VII's and (5) Rocket Rack's I should have plenty to last out the winter build season...:) :)

I received my Hydra VII's today, thats a lot of rocket in one little package...I have my work cut out for me.

Got my Hydra's today too!

The package is STUFFED with parts!

sandman

Got Mine also! Looks good. I am not a collector of kits, I buy them to build, at least eventually, but it seems somewhat sad to think about building production number 29 of kit number KV-29! Happy Flying all!

That's the kit I wanted the most. I don't build too many model rockets anymore, but i wanted that one.

However...

I'm leaving for the Navy in 3 1/2 weeks. I can't buy any more rocket stuff!:(

Mine too! #20 and #21 (plus #47 to build). Also got some rRacks, a few Squires, another Laser-X and a BONUS SkyHook! Dunno if it was a mistake or generosity, but thanks! SemRoc Rocks.

Back