Adept Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iter

HPR Glider Driver
Reaction score
I have a DDC2. It requires an external 9V battery connection.

I see on https://www.adeptrocketry.com all their devices come with 12V battery holders.

I wonder if this is a recent redesign of the Adept line, or if I'm confused about what I'm looking at.

Ari.

ari- it's okay. Tommy got tired of hearing how everybody wanted to supply thier own power sytem, so he came out with the Adept 22 series, designed around a 9 volt circuit off board battery. All his other items have historically been the on board little 12v lighter battery.

ari- it's okay. Tommy got tired of hearing how everybody wanted to supply thier own power sytem, so he came out with the Adept 22 series, designed around a 9 volt circuit off board battery. All his other items have historically been the on board little 12v lighter battery.

but now..... poor little 22 is goneski.

I for one am eagerly awaiting its replacement, Adept 23.1416? With added Pi?

Dating myself a bit, I knew what you meant...
Same here.

And he's up there, whats that? Hawaiian noises?
Bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee.
That ain't workin, thats the way you do it.
Get your money for nothin', get your chicks for free.

Oh great dang it! Now I have to start a thread called "this song is stuck in my head"

("Whut?")
("Yes, I know there is over 4,000 of them")
("Well, I know I didn't just throw it away.")
(I'll pick them up after I find it.")
(Aha! I told you.")
(So?.. everything still works.")
(I'll be in for dinner in a minute.")
("Yes, I know-I TOLD you I'd pick everything up.")
("I'll be in in a few minutes.")
("Hey honey, have you seen the phono cables?")
("I'm sorry, I didn't know you were already asleep.")
("This is gonna be so cool.")
("Okay, I'll keep it down.")
("Sweetheart, have you seen the headphones?")
("Oh, sorry. Boy you went back to sleep pretty fast, eh?")
("I now I had a box full of speaker cables somewhere. Honey??)
("I'm sorry, are you pissed?")
("I'm coming-what are you doing up?")
("Whaddaya mean you just downloaded it and press any key?")
(Yeah, the couch is good, I'll pick all this up in the morning, after I get home from work.")
("Good night.")
(Humming and tuneless singing along...Money for nothing and the chicks are free....").

Support and Recovery... I thought this was the alcoholics forum. My bad.

:cheers:

Hi.... I'm a friend of Bill.

Anyone know where he is?

Last I heard he was in a 12 step recovery program. Nobody has been able to say what the 12 steps are or what he is recovering from. It could be EMS (Energetic Materials Syndrome).

Also you may be confused by my avatar. That is an actual photograph of me from ROC launch late last year.

I noticed that Adept Rocketry website is no longer. Is there a link available to get instructions for Tommy's altimeters,timers,etc available for download?

If you scan them, I will host PDFs on my server for free or you can upload them here.

If you scan them, I will host PDFs on my server for free or you can upload them here.

Does anyone know the long-term plans for rocketryfiles?

Chuck,

I have taken the precaution of downloading EVERY file from the website, just in case.

PROPERTIES.JPG

Send me a mailing address, via email, and I will send you a disk.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave F.

So, if there is interest, I will clone the website for informational purposes. No profit, just info.

Chuck,

An excellent idea . . . The loss of data "to the ages", online and otherwise, is a major problem.

I believe that Mark would want his "legacy" to continue for all rocketeers to enjoy !

Dave F.

Back