Additive Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The store is now back at 100% and I am shipping items normally again.

Thank you for your patience.

~Andrew

Could you add the battery covers to the site?

Hi everyone!

New product time!

I have now added shrouds for the next generation of Mobius Mini Cameras!

These cameras have better video quality than the original Mobius but in a smaller package. Due to their small size they are even available for 38mm!

bottom.jpgiso.jpgMain.jpg

I also now own a Mobius 2 camera, and will have shrouds available for those just in time for black friday.

1.16w x 2.133 by .55.

front size comparison.jpgtop comparison.jpg

I've now included the amazon affiliate link on the shroud product page for more details.

Would you consider adding the mounting holes for the Missileworks altimeter to the smart sleds. Mixing different manufacturers to eliminate common failure modes seems a wise move, but I primarily fly Missileworks hence the question.

I have no plans to add MissileWorks sled compatibility to the current orange sleds. Jim and I have an agreement as he helped me design the initial sleds.

I have no plans to add MissileWorks sled compatibility to the current orange sleds. Jim and I have an agreement as he helped me design the initial sleds.

I understand, and anticipated the answer would such. Just thought it worth the question. Thanks.

Hi Everyone!

I am running an Additive Aerospace Cyber Monday Sale from now through monday.

Use code cyber2016 at checkout for a 10% discount on all orders!

Also, all orders over $50 will include one of the new Mobius Mini shrouds for a 4" rocket FREE. (limit 1 per customer)

~Andrew

Back