Add "ing" to the end of any movie what is the movie plot now?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Masking
In this more documentary than movie sequel to the "The Mask", after the mask from the original film is reverse engineered and made accessible to the general public, all hell breaks loose when unforeseen personality changes to those who wear the mask (and those that don't) begin to affect society.

Alice in Wonderlanding
Trespassing teenager rescues all on board when she pilots a stricken B747 (Queen of Hearts and the Skies) when she makes a miracle touchdown with just fumes left in the "Drink me" tank.

Dream A Little Dreaming... Australian Indi film about a young Aboriginal boy returning to the old ways.

Andromeda Straining: The trials of a lovely Grecian lady with constipation.

The Odessa Filing: Machinists in the Ukraine are reduced to working with hand tools during a power outage.
Or: Thrills as Texas accountants go about their daily workload.

The Happeninging: Moe and Larry's grandkids try to track down Shemp's descendents to save the Curly J Costume Shop against the backdrop of an inexplicable natural disaster

Romancing the Stoning - Another Cheech and Chong movie that's virtually indistinguishable from the rest.

Falling Downing - The PM has a nervous breakdown, a.k.a. the Theresa May story.

Fiddler on the Roofing - No change, really.

Yellow Submarining - The madcap story of a cowardly submarine crew that tries to avoid every engagement.

The Court Jestering - All of the royals and nobles start telling jokes and juggling.

The Secret Gardening - Brave rebels fight back against a world where eating vegetables is illegal.

Die Harding: The True Story About the Death of Tonya Harding's Career.
She's played by Drew Barrymore, but the closing credits run over real footage from "World's Dumbest..."

Last edited:
Teachers Petting - A Documentary on the Uprise is Cases Of Teachers Having Sex With Their Students

Middle Mening - A Story About the Guy In the Middle of an All Male Threesome

Last edited:
Mansfield Parking: A documentary about finding an RV parking spot at a Fire in the Sky launch in Mansfield, WA. (OK, we've lost that site, but it's rocketry related!)

Shall I list movie titles that this will not work on?

Star Trek: The Motion Pictureing
Adding “ing” to other words.;

Star Trek: The Motioning Picture
Lots of hand-waving in the movie

Star Trekking: The Motion Picture
A long walk to try to find where Chehov parked the Enterprise

Die Harding 1 - 5

It's taking 4 sequels and one more in the possible future for someone to "off" Tonya for her disgraceful actions. Apparently, John McClain's getting tired of protecting this b****.
I was thinking along the lines of, "Warren G. Harding is resurrected and battles zombie hordes, terrorists, and all enemies foreign and domestic."

The Boondock Sainting - The vigilante twins are finally recognized for their efforts to make their community safer.

Pale Riding - The preacher returns to harvest more souls.

Last edited:
The Ringing... A horror movie based on the life of Tinnitus, a Roman bell maker in occupied Britain during the 2nd Century AD who put "spirit" in his creations by smashing people's heads into them.... Thus spawning the phrase, "I don't recognize the name, but the face sure rings a bell".

Last edited:
Dean Ing... The autobiographical documentary of novelist, futurist, and co-creator of the Kzinti. (As well as the father of the girl who damaged my Estes Exocet rocket with a wayward kick of a soccer ball). The man who predicted more terrorist attacks prior to 9/11.

Last edited:
The Third Manning : A senior managing director of investor relations at a Chicago real estate firm investigates a suspicious death in their Vienna office at the start of the Cold War

Back