[AD] Altus Metrum releases TeleMini v3 and AltOS 1.7

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I failed to turn the unit on. That’s how stupid some of this guy’s customer base is.

How does one configure a Telemini V3? I’ve downloaded and installed AltOS1.7 and no bueno.

You configure it over the radio link via a TeleDongle or TeleBT device connected to your laptop. Set the laptop to N0CALL at 434.550MHz to make the initial connection; you can then reconfigure the callsign and frequency from there.

If you don't know how TeleMini is configured, you can force it back to these defaults by hooking a wire between pin 3 and 7 on the tiny debug connector on the board. Pin 3 has a square outline, pin 7 is the one nearest the MS5607 baro sensor (rectangular part with a metal cap that has two holes in it).

Battery life of 3.7V 120 mAh battery not firing pyro charges is 4 hours plus by my testing. Not bad considering a US quarter is larger than the battery. I’m impressed with the unit so far considering it’s size.

You configure it over the radio link via a TeleDongle or TeleBT device connected to your laptop. Set the laptop to N0CALL at 434.550MHz to make the initial connection; you can then reconfigure the callsign and frequency from there.

If you don't know how TeleMini is configured, you can force it back to these defaults by hooking a wire between pin 3 and 7 on the tiny debug connector on the board. Pin 3 has a square outline, pin 7 is the one nearest the MS5607 baro sensor (rectangular part with a metal cap that has two holes in it).

Good day. Can you please confirm pin 7. I can only see 6 debug holes. Thanks Ian.

Back