Accused of a Crime

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where you are located in Illinois but have had great experience 5 yrs ago with Carey Luckman. I think his office is in Pontiac but will travel and his practice is also in Bloomington.

Jennings, Lindsay & Luckman, LLC https://jlllaw.com/

Other advice write down everything that you remember. I mean everything and be prepared for it to drag out months.

Good luck

Seriously, who leaves their car running in a parking lot?

In northern IL (where I live), people do it when it's very cold out. Not me, personally, but it's not uncommon.

Also, the OP mentioned that he was at Fleet Farm, which is a store found in Wisconsin, not IL.. unless he miswrote and really meant "Farm and Fleet", which is in IL. Yes- they are two different stores :)

In northern IL (where I live), people do it when it's very cold out. Not me, personally, but it's not uncommon.

Also, the OP mentioned that he was at Fleet Farm, which is a store found in Wisconsin, not IL.. unless he miswrote and really meant "Farm and Fleet", which is in IL. Yes- they are two different stores :)

Love my Fleet Farms....not as fond of Farm and Fleets. As Glen mentions, geography likely dictates strong preference.

-Eric-

Love my Fleet Farms....not as fond of Farm and Fleets. As Glen mentions, geography likely dictates strong preference.

My first job in HS (other than mowing lawns) was working at Fleet Farm in Green Bay. Although I now live in occupied territory, it has a place in my heart :)

No response lately from the OP, my guess is that he is either yanking our chain or locked up!

No response lately from the OP, my guess is that he is either yanking our chain or locked up!

I think you are correct. The original post was far too lengthy yet contained very little verifiable detail such as who, what, where, when and why. I call B.S.

Or took advice and got a lawyer who told him to STFU.

Back