Accur8 Products is Closed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard N

Reaction score
On November 17, 2020, John Pursley, operator of Accur8 Products, was involved in a motorcycle/car accident and severely injured.
He had surgery and spent a lot of time in intensive care. He is now out of intensive care, but will have a long recovery.

Accur8 Products is closed. It was a one man show and John is not able to run it. The Accur8 Products store and listings are still up on eBay and I have contacted eBay to close the store, but they have not acted yet.

Do not order from Accur8 Products until you hear from John that he is back to run his store. Spread the word.

Richard Ng

I placed an order a day or two before the first news of John’s accident hit the ‘net. Yeah, the particulars about if/when my order would be filled went through my head - for about three seconds. After that moment my MR wrap was at the bottom of the list of thoughts about John - I’ve been lucky to have never had a serious motorcycle accident but the minor ones were bad enough - nothing but good thoughts and prayers hoping he does ok!

Back