AC Supply

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Garvin

Male Strumpet
Reaction score
I'd never ordered from AC Supply before, but their Estes kit prices are some of the lowest I've seen anywhere. At 40% off across the board, it's like having a Hobby Lobby coupon good for everything. I did a search here first and only came up with a few hits, but each one was good so decided to give them a try.

Ordered on Monday, package arrived today! Not too shabby....picked up a few kits I've been wanting to add to the fleet, some just caught my eye, and another V2 for a different paint scheme. I have 1 built and another in the pile already, so now I have 2 in the pile for build.

AC Supply: Good source, great prices, prompt shipping, well packed. I'll certainly be using them again.

IMG_1285.jpg

Nice collection! Black Star Voyager is probably my favorite rocket in the Estes catalog but I haven't worked up the nerve to try building it. One day...

Check out their prices....a BSV for $22.....its one I've also been working up the nerve to try, so finally dropped the coin on it. I'll probably start it after the QCC Explorer....I've been wanting to build one of those for a while now.

That upscale QCC is what turned my head toward this one....it would be nice for Estes to come out with a Pro II builders kit of one....and a V2.....and an Honest John.....and.....

I've ordered from them once so far. Everything went well. No complaints.

That upscale QCC is what turned my head toward this one....it would be nice for Estes to come out with a Pro II builders kit of one....and a V2.....and an Honest John.....and.....

While I agree with you more PSII kits would be cool, I wouldn't hold my breath for many more 29mm powered rockets from Estes. Me thinks it's fairly clear they're fazing them out. Their bread and butter is in making and selling motors, and AT made the 29mm motors. However, as long as there's still PSII parts on the website, I'd say buy some, and upscale it yourself.

I hate to think that, but the writing is on the wall. Maybe they'll have a fire sale on their PSII parts....like Frys did. I really like the PSII builders kits. They fly really well on the RMS 29/40-120 reloads.

Back