AC Supply taking orders for the Saturns now

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
AC Supply

Hi,
The Saturn 1B and Saturn V Skylab are now available to preorder on our website www.acsupplyco.com.
We have stock in route to us and we will have it sometime early next week.
Please note that we will not ship your order until the order is completely available to ship.
Prices are below
1973 - Skylab - $59.99
7251 - Saturn 1B - $41.99

Thanks and have a great day!

Doug Wilmes

PS got my two 1bs & Skylab paid for
smile.gif

Seems like they have revamped their website since the last time I ordered from them, so I had to create a new account when I put my order in.

Thanks for the info!

I had pre-ordered mine from someone else and ended up cancelling when Estes started selling them directly, with a discount and delivering them for free. I ordered one of each from AC Supply for less then 1/2 of what I was paying as part of the pre-order. Estes really should have delivered to their distributors first and then made them available on the Estes site when the retailers started shipping.

Placed a pre-order for a Saturn 1B.
Got an email yesterday from AC Supply re: additional shipping charges to Hawaii.
They anticipate receiving their stock on Friday or Monday, and will email me with notice of the additional shipping charge and option to cancel for refund if I choose to.
Nice that they keep their customers in the loop.

Last edited:
AC Supply

Hi,
The Saturn 1B and Saturn V Skylab are now available to preorder on our website www.acsupplyco.com.
We have stock in route to us and we will have it sometime early next week.
Please note that we will not ship your order until the order is completely available to ship.
Prices are below
1973 - Skylab - $59.99
7251 - Saturn 1B - $41.99

Thanks and have a great day!

Doug Wilmes

PS got my two 1bs & Skylab paid for
smile.gif

@Flash
Doug, have you started shipping the 1973 skylab kits?

Its on the website but when you add it to the cart, it shows as out of stock so I don't think you can actually pre-order it yet.
My mistake, yes it appears that the SLS can only be added to the cart, but you can’t actually check out yet to complete the order.

My S1B has apparently been sitting in a pile in the Maryland Heights MO post office since December 11. Maybe it is because there are some BP motors in the same box.

Back