AC supply co

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRFfan

Reaction score
Is this site legit? Their prices are really low and so i was thinking of buying something from them.

Absolutely. The prices are legit. I ordered from them recently and had it shipped to a UPS Store near the border. No complaints. Only bummer is that we(here in Canada) can't get cheap motors from them.

Absolutely. The prices are legit. I ordered from them recently and had it shipped to a UPS Store near the border. No complaints. Only bummer is that we(here in Canada) can't get cheap motors from them.
Ok thanks. I was actually looking to get some estes kits from them.

I have bought the bulk packs of tubes, cones, launch lugs, thrust rings, and engines for a long time. Good service, low prices.

I have ordered multiple times from them and never had any problems. Fast shipping, low prices and a good vendor in my experience!

Yeah, it looks like the estes saturn v is only 60 cdn dollars (but 91 cdn plus shipping and tax).

Last edited:

Do you pick up the motors and use them in the U.S.? I thought it was difficult (at best) to take motors across the border.

Yeah, it looks like the estes saturn v is only 60 cdn dollars.

Only one red and one purple :wink:

What is your plan for shipping? Being north of the border, we're not eligible for the free shipping option. Could be expensive if shipped directly, possibly negating any savings...

Do you pick up the motors and use them in the U.S.? I thought it was difficult (at best) to take motors across the border.

Actually you can take up to 6 across that are E impulse or lower. Any time I'm in the US I make it a point to stop by a Hobby Lobby with the 40% coupon and pick up a pack of Ds or Es

Only one red and one purple :wink:

What is your plan for shipping? Being north of the border, we're not eligible for the free shipping option. Could be expensive if shipped directly, possibly negating any savings...
Yeah, its 91 CDN plus shipping and tax.

Absolutely GREAT place to order from. Just wish they carried more, like Aerotech.

Extra bonus is that if you order $100 or more, FREE shipping. One order I did was for THREE Little Joe-II kits plus a two packs of D12's (3 in a pack that time) to nudge it over $100 for the free shipping.

Last year, I had an order of engines in limbo. Had been mailed but overdue, and no tracking updates for awhile, THEN a tracking update showing the package was back in Missouri, at the mailing center near them. . Called them. That afternoon, they sent a duplicate shipment of engines, and told me if both arrived, just send the other back. So the duplicate got here in time for a launch, and the original showed up later. They e-mailed me a pre-paid shipping label, so no cost to me.

And that was all VERY impressive. They trusted me to return a duplicate order for about $180 worth of motors. Of course this was not my first order, so I do have track record with them as a good customer.

Most other places would tell you to wait, and wait, and wait, till it was 6 to 8 weeks late, then maybe they'd get around to checking into it.

Last edited:
Good place. If you have a really big order (my only experience is with one for tens of thousands of dollars) they will give you a quote for even bigger discounts. They are my source for all of my low-power motors.

Got my Estes Shuttle from them on the day they went on sale (well.. ordered anyway. Shipping was a few days). Some people have taken issue with their failure to mark items as 'not in stock' or 'no longer available' expediently. I've never had an issue with them. Nearly everything is 40% below retail, so it's almost a no-brainer for me.

Just ordered over $600 worth of Estes rockets and engines for our club. 2-Day shipping if you have to get the Haz Mat Fee. Never had a problem for over a year ordering from them. Was told that they hold over $500,000 worth of inventory from Estes. If it's available, they have it.

Another great option is Belleville Hobby. They discount Estes 41% off retail ( 1% cheaper than AC) and have excellent service as well. I've been ordering around $700-$1200 worth of rockets/motors per year for the past seventeen years and they have always done a great job for us.

Another great option is Belleville Hobby. They discount Estes 41% off retail ( 1% cheaper than AC) and have excellent service as well. I've been ordering around $700-$1200 worth of rockets/motors per year for the past seventeen years and they have always done a great job for us.
They dont seem to ship to canada.

Back