AARP in Space

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bone Daddy

Reaction score
I really don't like to be reminded that I'm old enough for AARP membership, but they keep sending me offers to join.

I figured I'd send their latest offer back to them via rocket mail on my way home from work tomorrow. 15 minute build, no paint, no finish, no thank you.

return my card post.jpg

return my card 2 post.jpg

I joined AARP last year, but didn't see any real benefit to it so I let my membership lapse. I should have done what you did!

My wife laughed at me when I started getting that AARP stuff a few years back. Now she's getting their letters too.

He he

I joined AARP last year, but didn't see any real benefit to it so I let my membership lapse. I should have done what you did!

If you do any traveling at all, you'll find the AARP or AAA discounts add up on lodging and rental cars very quickly!

I really don't like to be reminded that I'm old enough for AARP membership, but they keep sending me offers to join.

I'da thunk you'd have been used to that by now!

:roll:

<grinning, ducking, and exiting stage right>

I refuse to acknowledge my actual age and will continue to live my mental age, somewhere around 17.

I ain't ready to join a "senior citizen" group :eek:

I got my first invitation to join AARP when I was 17. Retirement exists only in my wildest imagination.

Well I flew AARP today and as luck would have it, she lost a fin on landing. Something to do with a loss of bone density I think.

She flew well enough that she was rushed to the hospital where she underwent emergency fin reconstruction surgery. With the added JB Weld artificial fin reinforcements her prognosis looks good for a safe recovery next time she flies.

My wife laughs now, but soon I'll have a set of cards with her name on them to build with and the laughs will be on her. Then, we'll have his and hers AARP rockets. Now that does sound old...........................

I am not old enough for aarp to consider me but this rocket friggin rocks haha. I can't really tell but is the fin just the aarp card?

You know, I thought so too right as I hit the launch button. Just two membership cards cut in half lengthwise. They are equivalent to credit cards in heft. Super glued to rocket.

Judging from my recent mail history, I can see a 3 fin American Express rocket on the launch pad next.

Latest posts

Back