AARD Dimensions?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have seen the dimensions for the Rattworks AARD before, but can no longer find it. Does anyone have a picture or PDF of the dimensions, such as length, diameter, etc?

Your help is appreciated

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

Awesome, thank you very much. It helps to give a better perspective when designing in Rocksim.

Alexander Solis - TRA Level 1 - Mariah 54 - CTI-I100 Red Lightning Longburn - 6,345 Feet

In practice, when I have been designing with an ARRD in Rocksim I just treat it as part of the avionics bay mass object. Height wise it's about what a U-Bolt/forged eyebolt is so just model the parachute a normal 3" away from the bulkhead and you'll be fine.

In practice, when I have been designing with an ARRD in Rocksim I just treat it as part of the avionics bay mass object. Height wise it's about what a U-Bolt/forged eyebolt is so just model the parachute a normal 3" away from the bulkhead and you'll be fine.

This may work just as fine, but I needed those dimensions to get a better view of the space it was going to occupy. Its going to be a little bit of a complicated set up, but its do-able.

Thank you

This may work just as fine, but I needed those dimensions to get a better view of the space it was going to occupy. Its going to be a little bit of a complicated set up, but its do-able.

Thank you

Ah, I see. I do all of my AV-Bay designs in SolidWorks when checking for fit and tolerances.

Back