A Rocketry Forum At Last

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajaerospace

Reaction score
Finally, a rocketry forum! I'm so happy that there is a place where I can talk about my favbrite hobby! Hello, everyone!

Greetings! :D

You've found a very friendly place to talk about rockets, and post pics of them.

From one Floridian to another: Welcome to TRF :)

I have great confidence that you're going to enjoy it here ;)

Don't forget to share pictures!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. This name is shared by two rocket fanatics; Anthony and James. We're both students in the same high school and we've both been flying rockets for several years. We just finished an Estes Redstone the other day and we're now awaiting a Level 2 Mini Shuttle from 1983 in the mail to build. We took plenty of pictures of the Redstone and all our other rockets the other day so I'm sure one of us will be posting some soon enough! ~ James

Originally posted by ajaerospace
Finally, a rocketry forum! I'm so happy that there is a place where I can talk about my favbrite hobby! Hello, everyone!

Hello!! Thats exactly the same thing I said to my wife when I found rocketry forum! :)

welcome to TRF

You've found *the* place for things rocketry...

...you can stop looking now :)

oh, and please check out FlisKits :D

Welcome. This is a great place. I know I have learned alot here, like how to upscale old classics(check out the 2.66 Disruptor upscale thread in the scratch build section). If you've got a question, someone will have the answer.
As for jflis' shameless selfpromotion...:D :D :D .... He's got some GREAT kits. The Deuce's Wild and Tres are 2 of my favorites. You will have to get them. He puts together a great product.

Back