A new Tripoli in Quebec

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use to go to St-Prime QC (high power) but this year it wasn't possible due to Covid. We still have launched in june in St-Pie de Guire, also high power. CQF is holding those launches. Launching elsewhere around is quite difficult because of airports nearby. Rawdon was a nice place too...

No I have to go check! I know they are more active on facebook. But since covid-19, high power launches were stopped, except for one in June, without big gatherings. We will have our annual meeting, probably like the last one, on Zoom, or the like. On my side, I've launch low power with friends almost every summer months in a near field.

Seems they are back to date on their website, they have been launching this year.

There's a Quebec club under CAR doing high-power, too. At some point I'm going to get my CAR so I can finally do my L1, I think, as travelling down to the states has been a no-go for too long.

There's a Quebec club under CAR doing high-power, too. At some point I'm going to get my CAR so I can finally do my L1, I think, as travelling down to the states has been a no-go for too long.
That's the QRC listed above. I think they have another launch in Oct. I can get you in touch with them if you want an email address.

That's the QRC listed above. I think they have another launch in Oct. I can get you in touch with them if you want an email address.

Thanks! I do have a contact who I think is flying with them now, but if you would like to shoot me a PM with the email, that'd be great!

Back