A Message From Thrustline Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....pictures perhaps?;)

Will be taking them on Saturday.

So, am I going to get my Jack decal for the next one?

*snickers*

May have Excelsior do it for me... my Alps printer bit the dust after 4 years.

Last edited:
It's great see your back John. Here are a few pictures of some of my rockets from the 'old TRF' just to get the Thrustline Aerospace juices flowing again.

I've just recently signed back up to the 'new' TRF. I'm ready to start a new rocket project after being out of the game for a while.

John

Starship Electra1.jpg

AE Beta1.jpg

Dsc00481a.jpg

10.05.05 MIX2 001a.jpg

I've just recently signed back up to the 'new' TRF. I'm ready to start a new rocket project after being out of the game for a while.
John,

Sandman and I were just wondering where you'd been. Welcome back!

And I can't wait for Thrustline John to re-release the Arapahoe-E. That paint job of yours is truly beautiful and I want mine to look the same.

Again, really nice to see you back.

Hello All! It's been awhile since my last post and for that I do apologize. Yvette is doing fine and is back to work full time. It was a scary couple of years and though I'm sure we'll both be a little guarded until we hit the five year mark, the worst is behind her.

John,

Glad to hear that things are doing well.

I'd like to see the Mini Mike IX re-released as I never got a chance to get one.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

John,

Glad to hear that things are doing well.

I'd like to see the Mini Mike IX re-released as I never got a chance to get one.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

I'll add it to the list. It shouldn't be hard to bring back since I have a box of laser cut fins set aside. Hmmmm...perhaps I should run a poll....:D

I may as well throw in a vote for the Astral Lance and the Mighty Mick.

I want em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, John, good to hear you and yours are continuing upward.

Ok, look, since I pretty much bought all your original kits originally, I have to place my request for a whole line of brand new designs. I mean, now that you are back to it, this should be simple, no?
:eek: :D

Hey, John, good to hear you and yours are continuing upward.

Ok, look, since I pretty much bought all your original kits originally, I have to place my request for a whole line of brand new designs. I mean, now that you are back to it, this should be simple, no?
:eek: :D

Well, if I do that means I'll have to call up the...........BETA SQUAD!

I don't suppose you will be making a kit of that attractive rocket holder you have there... I usually just use a cd and a burnt out engine... I'll bet yours smells better than mine too:eek:. All kidding aside... COOL LOOKIN' ROCKETS!!!

Ooooo....

Must

have

more

info

on

the

Duster!

Got another larger/closer shot? How 'bout details?

Very nice looking! oh and the rockets look great too.

Um sorry...

Love the first and last.

Found this picture so i figured what the hey :) Electra at Dusk :)

electra1.jpg

Nice things you have there. I want all of those four. The first one looks REALLY cool.

My middle and last name is BETA. I live for BETA. I wanted BETA over VHS. Catch my drift, hint, hint, hint...;)

Glad to see you back!!!!

I have a few kits in the queue and built as well. My Duster is awaiting a paint job...for the life of me I can't come up with a good color scheme for it; it's screaming for something cool. The Arapahoe E is awaiting a build and looks to be high on my list...

Found this picture so i figured what the hey :) Electra at Dusk :)

That is one fine photo!

About the Electra. I'll promise you this, though I can't say for sure that the Starship Electra will be back this summer, I will promise that it will be available for your workbench pleasure before Christmas of this year!
Hope that helps.;)

Back