A message from the Rocket Gods

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlb

Sky Pyrate...
Reaction score
If you ever walk outside and plan on launching a few, but look up and see this:eek:, PLAN on a day of building inside instead!:neener:

[Picture snipped as not allowed under our guidelines- Mr. Flippum D. Byrd]

The rocket gods have spoken!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrisn

Reaction score
Photoshopped, I can tell by the pixels :D

MarkII

Reaction score
Still, it's pretty funny, though. Thanks for the laugh!! :roll:

MarkII

SCE to AUX

Reaction score
Cute photoshop job, but when exactly did "flipping the bird" become acceptable material under the "10-Year-Old's Birthday Party" decency standard that is supposedly mandated around here? :y:

I mean, if I can get a year-long "demerit" for posting a picture of a rocket that had a "peeing Calvin" decal on it, this "obscene gesture" should merit the same treatment, no?:confused2:

RangerStl

Reaction score
Dear me. Heaven forbid we should actually have jobs and other things to think about. :caffeine:

Mistakes, oopsies, crimes of passion get warnings and editing.

Those things combined with attitude get demerits.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn. Thanks for the heads-up, but there's also a nice, quiet, non-confrontational "Report Post" button in the upper right of the panel. :cyclops: ---^

I'm gonna assume dlb forgot where he was at the time. I'll also apologize to the community for being slow to respond to this.

N

Last edited:

Fred22

Reaction score
Dear me. Heaven forbid we should actually have jobs and other things to think about. :caffeine:

Mistakes, oopsies, crimes of passion get warnings and editing.

Those things combined with attitude get demerits.

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn. Thanks for the heads-up, but there's also a nice, quiet, non-confrontational "Report Post" button in the upper right of the panel. :cyclops: ---^

I'm gonna assume dlb forgot where he was at the time. I'll also apologize to the community for being slow to respond to this.

N
You are absolutely right and an apology is not needed IMO.
Cheers
fred

Status
Not open for further replies.