A Humorous Story

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkABrown

Reaction score
Today, Phil and I were running some rocket errands at lunch time. Since we were in a hurry, we went to Taco Bell. Taco Bell hires the handicapped and they had obviously done so at this location. The guy was obviously a little slow... one time previously he asked us "when's Jesus coming... it's August 10th right?". Today, while I was waiting on my order and Phil had already gotten his, this guy was talking to Phil (Phil's a real nice guy). This guy says to Phil, "what's your name?" so Phil told him. Then, he gestures to me and says to Phil, "that your daddy?". Now, I'm attaching links to prove that I don't look anything like Phil's daddy. ;)

Me
Phil

I thought this whole situation was very funny. Now, you be the judge.

Well, as soon as April is over, my beard is going. I usually shave it off at the end of March but, since we're going to Ohio in April, I know how it gets in Ohio. ;)

Well you may not look alike but neither of you is purdee... so maybe that confused him. :D

I see little semblance myself.

BTW, is there any way that picture of Phil could be made a little smaller? Downloading it on a dial-up is like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.

Actually, here is a better picture of me. This was when I was training.

Wow, Phil, great picture. I have to admit that I have often thought of you as "Gonad the Barbarian." Well.... I have at least thought of you as a barbarian......

Back