A future rocketeer is born!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fore Check

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce a new addition to the Fore Check household.

Nora Beth Crafts was born this morning, August 11, 2004, at 9:30 am.

She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and measured 20 inches long.

Baby and mom are very healthy and resting comfortably.

And finally, Nora being held by current rocketeers and older brothers Dominic (right) and Jonah (left).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

She's a cutie!

Now I know why you've been on such a building frenzy. You've got to stock up, cause now, you won't have any "play" time for a while.

We're expecting a new addition in November. I'd better start building some rockets!

John

congrat forecheck...... i foresee barbie rockets and barbie payload loafting in your future.......

Originally posted by shockwaveriderz
congrat forecheck...... i foresee barbie rockets and barbie payload loafting in your future.......

And Barbie Fuel Grains...... :D Congrats!!!

Congrats ..Forecheck.!

now go get some sleep while you can...heh

A big congrats to you and yours! She's gorgeous!
Ahhh...the art of diaper changing...almost as bad as cleaning a reload case. ;)

Congrats to you and your family. She's a beauty.
I love kids, have 3 also, 2 girls and a boy.
The boy is the youngest at 18 months, and he already says
"ee, oo, un, basoff!"
It's the cutest thing. He got it from watching rocket videos almost every night at bedtime. He absolutely loves rockets.
I'm worried when he starts school in a few years, he'll think everyone else is counting backwards. Funny stuff.

Congrats again.

Tim

Originally posted by shockwaveriderz

Haha...she could be the world's first miniature astronaut - replace bowling ball with 1 8lbs baby. :D

Too bad it wasn't a boy - you could have named him: firstname - Michael, middle name - Art, last name - ahhh you get it! (da-dum-pssshhh!) :kill: LOL...

Seriously though, huge congrats to you and your family. I hope all are healthy and somewhat happy after the little amounts of sleep ahead! ;)

congrats dude!

it amazes me we share these things with friends that we meet online lol...

best of luck

Cute! Hey in the first picture did you notice her little hat looks kinda like a nosecone?

Glenn

Congrads to you and momma but the barbie payload sounds like fun I let that dumb purple Barney free fall from 2000'

A girl! We had one of those too, and they sure are *different* critters than little boys!
I hope everyone is healthy and happy, and that you come through this with some personal hobby time left in the schedule!

Well, it's been nearly 20 months since Nora was born and she's now graduating to APCP with her eyes on Level 1.

Here she is with her latest build, still in need of full fillets and paint. She did most of the work and dad only "advised." Honest. ( :cool: )

Obviously, that's a LOC Onyx.

Here's proud "mommy" Nora wishing her newest pride and joy "good luck" before we load it up with a SU G80.

Back