A few videos of our launches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

He has that little keychain camera, the '808' I believe it's called. And he got two 3D printed shrouds to fit the 2.1" & 2.6" Body tubes. Great little camera, great little shrouds. So, he just screws it on, & away he goes! The AMRAAM video is the same set up, but lotsa tape!

The L1 attempt was a tumble recovery, so it'll make you a little sick watching the 2nd half.. His son's Graduator has a nice whistle going up! Anything we capture will get uploaded there..

I bought one of the keychain cameras just for rocketry, albeit a cheap one to play with. Have yet to mount it though. Too cheap to buy a shroud, lol, and too busy doing other things to come up with my own. I'll be lucky to have my Lvl 1 bird complete come launch day as it is.

Last edited:
Cool vids! I love launch videos. Subscribed. I try and record as many as I can and add them to my channel.

Keep in mind that sometimes the file looks broken. But if opened with vindows movie maker and it be fine!

Yes! Just discovered this lately. The cheap 808s can record flawed .avi files that seem corrupted. Just open them in Windows Movie Maker and save a new file. Thats how i was able to fix one of my Ventris flight videos and put on YouTube.

Back