A coupla airgun questions...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, but my wife keeps mumbling that question.

I happen to think that it's not much fun to 'grow up' so I plan to be an adolescent for the rest of my life.

A WICKED DURN GOOD GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: You can get safety goggles for $5 anywhere:rolleyes: Or $0 from your parents... They must have some... Everyone has some... You can expect to pay five bucks at wally world on 6K BBs, or $4 on 250 pellets, which will last you longer than you think (they lasted me two days. I was expecting about half an hour. Thats how long it takes me to fire off 250 BBs out of my Powermaster... If I was shootin out of my Red Ryder, I could go through a thousand in an hour or two if I wanted to...:cool:

Whose "rambo"? I think Ill go with your 20OZ idea... Sounds good to me! I think I got the target shootin down pat... I can consitantly hit something the size of a quarter or smaller, and, if "rambo" means "ppopopopoppopopopoppopoppopopopoppopopoppopopopoppopopopoppopoppopopoppopopoppopo", yeah, I wanna play rambo!:D DIE, YOU FRICKIN PAPER TOWEL TUBES!

I went with a crosman 2240 .22cal co2 pistol,because there are lots of mods for it.I have ordered a 14" barrel,a machined alloy breech& bolt, two trigger springs,walnut target grips and a red dot sight. i'll post a pic,when i get it together in a week or so....ps.whats a snow ball?and do they run fast:)

Well, up in the North here, we get this frozen form of rain called "snow". It comes in two types: powder, and packing snow". Powder is light and very dry, and not good for much. But packing snow is good for a lot of things. Most kids make snowmen by rolling up 3 large balls of snow and stacking them up, biggest on the bottom, medium in the middle, and smallest for the head. Then they either stick a carrot in the head for the nose, or run way back and tackle it like a football player. And then there are snowballs. They are balls of snow about the size of a baseball that kids (and adults) throw at eachother for sport. Its great fun! OR, you can make a little snowball and blow it up with a pellet gun!:cool: Or make a snowman and (only if you have hundreds of pellets at your disposal) decapitate it!:cool: Both are fun.:D :cool:

Oh. And I forgot. they dont run fast, unless you throw them or put them on a string in front of your target and swing em backnforth!:D :cool:

Back