A BUNCH of COOL new stuff from Sunward

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello all.

I just received a big box from Sunward Aerospace.

3 new items.

1. A new kit. The CFX 6 Footer. Nice looking huge kit. 6' 6" tall, it flies on D engines and sells (at JonRocket.com) for less than 15.00.

2. As of now, all Desert Fox, Icestorm, Liberator, Maverick and Phoenix come with an option to build the kit using 24mm engines. No more underpowered flights!

3. Reprint Series: Sunward has procured the rights to reprint old issues of The Journal of Miniature Astronautics, Space Modeller Magazine and The Space Modellers Gazette. Series #1 contains over 300 pages of Instructions, plans, photos and articles.

To be perfectly honest, we only ordered a handful of these as I wasn't to excited about them and didn't think they would sell very well. I got them in today, opened one up, and was surprised to find that there's a lot of really cool stuff packed in there. The first issue I looked at has plans for a helicopter duration model, plans for a sport model called the Mini Mongrel (by our own Jerry Irvine) with a full size fin pattern, and a article with scale data on Black Brandts. My wife is out of town and I was planning a movie night for myself, but I'm gonna be reading tonight!

You can see the entire contents of the reprint series and check out the new kit at www.JonRocket.com

Don't forget: FREE SHIPPING on all orders over 20.00 - all the time!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

I've been digging a little deeper into these reprints and I found a beautiful picture of Mr. Irvine, circa 1982!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
I've been digging a little deeper into these reprints and I found a beautiful picture of Mr. Irvine, circa 1982!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

That is an ENERJET 2650 uprated by me to two stage. I am actually wearing a jacket at Lucerne! It must have been January.

That was probably 3 F100-0 to 3 F100-10 FSI.

Jerry

Back