A Bowhunter Christmas...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Bowhunter

Reaction score
Well I have Bowhunter outside in teh cold hanging over 2000 christmas lights at the moment. :) He's probobly cursing me lmao
and against hi sprotest there will be no lighted rockets out there this year .. however we are making good use of his launch rails for holding lights up. lol

Gawd he just came in and said .. if you wont let me use the lights on the rockets .. i have glow sticks lol .. he'll never give up i can see it now lol

last year i wrapped a bunch of lights around a rocket hanging from the cealing... i have a pic of it somwhere around here, but am not going to dig it up tonight ;)
good luck to the Mr.! :p

man she wont give up now she wants one of those blow up bears to put in the yard. I said OK but I get a 38mm system............. but she said christmas is around the corner:D

I've got a giant, red white and blue, Budweiser inflatable rocket that would look good setting next to one of those bears;)

Originally posted by Mrs.Bowhunter
there will be no lighted rockets out there this year .. however we are making good use of his launch rails for holding lights up. lol

What! NO lighted rockets? ??? now that's just mean mrs. Bow...He should at least be able to stick a long silver one between the Raindeer ahead of the sleigh Ho HO HOway we go!!!

HHHHhmmmm lighted rocket :eek: I got it a Rocket made of lights. Ill make a frame tonight at work. Why do I feel like she is going to flip over this one

Back