99 Cents on Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call it what you want but it obviously costs money to ship and that's reasonable shipping for this item. I've dealt with PiestrakHobbies/Commonwealth on a couple occassions. They have killer service and ultra fast shipping even though they only ship 3-4 days per week.

Call it what you want but it obviously costs money to ship and that's reasonable shipping for this item. I've dealt with PiestrakHobbies/Commonwealth on a couple occassions. They have killer service and ultra fast shipping even though they only ship 3-4 days per week.

I'm sorry, if I gave you the impression that I was saying something bad about Commonwealth, that wasn't my intent. I've bought from them before - have had no problems - have heard nothing but good about them. That's not what my post was about.

If you saw a television ad that offered you a product for just $.99 and you called them up to find out that you'd have to spend ten times the cost of the product, almost $10 to get it shipped to you, you might think that their ad was just a little bit shy on the required information.

Truth in advertising - say the product is $.99 plus $9.95 shipping, and everyone is given all of the information.

No worries. BUT, I mean, seriously....where ya gonna find a starter set for $11. I almost bid on it out of principle but am trying to get rid of things I don't need and not acquire things just because they are a good buy.

Back