Quantcast

99 Cents on Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

El Cheapo

Reaction score
Call it what you want but it obviously costs money to ship and that's reasonable shipping for this item. I've dealt with PiestrakHobbies/Commonwealth on a couple occassions. They have killer service and ultra fast shipping even though they only ship 3-4 days per week.

n5wd

Reaction score
Call it what you want but it obviously costs money to ship and that's reasonable shipping for this item. I've dealt with PiestrakHobbies/Commonwealth on a couple occassions. They have killer service and ultra fast shipping even though they only ship 3-4 days per week.
I'm sorry, if I gave you the impression that I was saying something bad about Commonwealth, that wasn't my intent. I've bought from them before - have had no problems - have heard nothing but good about them. That's not what my post was about.

If you saw a television ad that offered you a product for just $.99 and you called them up to find out that you'd have to spend ten times the cost of the product, almost $10 to get it shipped to you, you might think that their ad was just a little bit shy on the required information.

Truth in advertising - say the product is $.99 plus $9.95 shipping, and everyone is given all of the information.

El Cheapo

Reaction score
No worries. BUT, I mean, seriously....where ya gonna find a starter set for $11. I almost bid on it out of principle but am trying to get rid of things I don't need and not acquire things just because they are a good buy.

Latest posts