• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

98/7680 complete motor case and RMS refill kit M1419W-P

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shrek

Reaction score
Case in good shape with matching reload kit.
No longer going for my Level 3 project....1/4-1/3 built 1/2 scale Patriot Missile!

Going for best offers on this item......don't forget this a large heavy item to ship with the always fun HazMat shipping fee.

send offers to [email protected]

will get some pics of this item by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
Reno, Nevada! $650 plus exact shipping/hazmat fees (FedEx-Cheapest)
GEDC0418.jpgGEDC0420.jpgGEDC0422.jpgGEDC0424.jpgGEDC0425.jpgGEDC0427.jpgGEDC0428.jpgGEDC0426.jpg

Or take it someplace that is. When students need to send rocket motors somewhere for a competition our local college ships them hazmat for them.

Steve Shannon

Or, if someone is really serious about crossing all the T's and dotting I's when shipping hazmat and does not wish to risk paying 40 grand to the man; "for a few dollars, Airpack Inc. will package, label, and ship just about any type hazmat"...:D Many major airports have a Airpack contact, or facility...

https://www.airpack.com/hazmat/hazmat _packaging_quote.html

Or, if someone is really serious about crossing all the T's and dotting I's when shipping hazmat and does not wish to risk paying 40 grand to the man; "for a few dollars, Airpack Inc. will package, label, and ship just about any type hazmat"...:D Many major airports have a Airpack contact, or facility...

https://www.airpack.com/hazmat/hazmat _packaging_quote.html

I would hope that any shippers who have received the hazmat training from FedEx, such as the college mail room I spoke of would be crossing all 'T's and dotting the 'I's and thus avoid paying a $40k fine. Did you think I was suggesting otherwise? I'm a huge believer in Is and Ts and basically chicken when it comes to rule bending.[emoji15]

Back