• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

98/17,500

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketkyle

Reaction score
Looking for a 98/17,500 case or motor, new or used. Figured I'd ask here before ordering one straight from AMW.
Thanks
Kyle

Last edited:
I've got an old thick wall 98/17k case. Definitely used with a few dings in it. Mostly for EX. I also have an Big N reload for it and a few extra casting tubes if you're into Research stuff.

I paid $1k for it a few years back but haven't personally flown it. Reload grains still sealed and in good shape. Forward closure and nozzle in good shape. It's a very beefy case.

Would let case and reload go for $1k. Shipping would be another issue. I live in Houston but will be at AIRFest next month.

-Andy Berger

Thanks for the offer, I'd be all over it, but I actually found a case that fits my needs. That's a great deal for someone and I wish I could swing buying both.
Thanks.
Kyle

Back