The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck101

Reaction score
shilei071003035.jpg

火药是古代中国的四大发明之一。秦汉的炼丹术士们把五金、八石、硝石、三黄等混合共炼,发明了火药。

南宋时期,人们利用火药燃烧进行喷气推进的方式制作的爆竹和烟火,已接近火箭制造的原理。而唐末宋初至明朝初期,火箭还只是作为燃烧物,其结构多是在火药筒上捆一根细竹杆,这叫“起火”,如在“起火”前端加一个箭头,尾端装上箭羽,就是“火箭”了。

经过配方和工艺的改进,明代成为中国古代火箭技术运用的全盛时期。火箭的种类繁多,如震天雷、火龙出水、神火飞鸦等,最神奇的当属“火龙出水”,它已经在原理上接近现代的二级火箭。火药在这种火箭中有明确分工,首先是喷气飞行的推进剂,然后是摧毁敌人战斗部的爆炸物。

值得一提的是这一时期,有一个心灵手巧的木匠叫万虎,他和其他工匠吸取了军用火箭的技巧,设计了会飞的“飞龙”火箭。这种木质雕刻的火箭筒可以飞行1000米。有一天他坐在一把安放在木制构架的椅子上,两手各握一只大风筝。当工匠们点燃构架四周绑着的47支火箭后,“飞龙”拨地而起,但最终箭毁人亡。1959年,人们以他的名字命名了月球背面的一座环形山,美国的火箭专家赫伯特·基姆也撰文记载他的事迹,在美国的航空和航天博物馆中也标示着:“最早的飞行器是中国的风筝和火箭”。

13世纪以后,火箭技术沿着丝绸之路传入印度、阿拉伯等地,向世界传播,为世界的科技发展作出了巨大的贡献。

uhhh, your going to have to write in English before most can help you here.

All I see are squares and numbers:p

Gunpowder is one of the four great inventions of ancient China. Qin and Han dynasties of alchemy Warlocks are the hardware, 8 stone, saltpeter, a total of three mixed Huang Lian, the invention of gunpowder.

Southern Song Dynasty, people use gunpowder combustion produced by the Jet Propulsion way of firecrackers and fireworks, close to the rocket manufacturing principles. The late Tang to Song Dynasty, the early Ming Dynasty, the rocket just as the burning material, its structure is a powder keg on the multi-tied a thin bamboo sticks, called "fire", such as in the "fire" front-end plus one arrow, end of the installation feathers on the arrows is the "rocket" of.

Through the formula and process improvements, the Ming Dynasty in ancient China the heyday of the use of rocket technology. Many different kinds of rockets such as the Zhentian Lei, fire dragon water, Shenhuo pia and so on, the most amazing course ought to "Fire Dragon water," which has in principle closer to the modern two-stage rocket. Gunpowder in a rocket in such a clear division of labor, first jet flight, propellant, and explosives to destroy an enemy warhead.

It is worth mentioning that during this period, there was a ingenuity of the carpenter is called Wan Hu, he and other craftsmen learned the techniques of military rockets, designed a fly's "dragon" rocket. This wood sculpture of rockets can fly 1,000 meters. One day he sat in a wooden structure placed in the chair, his hands shook a large kite each. When the craftsmen were tied around the light framework of the 47 rocket, the "flying dragon" land for the sky, but eventually the Arrow crash. In 1959, the people to the moon named after him on the back of a crater, the U.S. rocket scientist 赫伯特基姆 is also the author of his deeds recorded in the United States Air and Space Museum is marked: "The first aircraft is to China, kites and rockets. "

After the 13th century, rocket technology introduced in India along the Silk Road, Arab and other places, spread to the world for the world's scientific and technological development has made tremendous contributions.

I see a use for Babelfish...and more people speak the squares and numbers that speak our circles and squiggles...

ck101,

Your English-language message in this thread is clear enough - I can understand what you have written. You provide a nice review of the history of black powder (gunpowder) in China. All of us acknowledge the important effect that China's invention of gunpowder had on world history, including history in the West. We all recognize that Chinese inventors created the very first rockets. As rocket fliers, we have all learned the history and it is described in our science textbooks.

Many of us on The Rocketry Forum make sarcastic comments ("wise-cracks") about each others' messages sometimes. Those comments are meant in jest, and we do not intend them to be real insults. We are all friends here. Welcome to The Rocketry Forum!

MarkII

Jewish people invented bagels. I'm not quite sure who has contributed more to society...

Yeah, that's a tough call... Good arguments could be made either way! :D

MarkII

Anyone ever consider Gunpowder and Cream Cheese on a bagel?

Al, I think you invented that one, purely by accident, by eating breakfast at the range. Probably at Red Glare. I'm just glad I was upwind of the whole thing.:D

Wait a minute. Didn't the Chinese also invent pizza which was introduced to the western hemisphere by Marco Polo and erroneously billed as an Italian invention? If that is the case than forget black powder or any other inventions, the Chinese have made the greatest contribution to the development of contemporary society.

Wait a minute. Didn't the Chinese also invent pizza which was introduced to the western hemisphere by Marco Polo and erroneously billed as an Italian invention? If that is the case than forget black powder or any other inventions, the Chinese have made the greatest contribution to the development of contemporary society.

no I believe that would be the microwave haha :gavel:

Ben

So, so much to say about pride, but only 00~39 days in a month to demonstrate it according to the Timex that I bought my wife. Nice job folks, PLEASE keep to experimenting with explosives instead of providing cheap labor for watch companies.

Last edited:
The microwave was a US invention in Raytheon while experimenting with high power RADAR units. It is said that the inventor noticed a chocolate bar melting in his pocket as he stood next to the microwave source...

2nd greatest "invention"?

You guys have it all wrong...

1st greatest...

Man

2nd...

Woman

'nuff said:neener:

BTW....

I want to see the keyboard that message was written on?

Last edited:

No, that would be spaghetti. Or noodles in general.

Back