• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

9/16" Tubular Nylon for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyM

Reaction score
I have a few extra pieces of brand new mil spec 9/16" tubular nylon. These are a little over 100' long. I only have a few and would rather not deal with an auction. I'm selling them for $16 delivered priority mail. I will accept payment through Paypal. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for the TN, and fast shipping :D....Payed for it on Saturday and it was waiting for me when I go home today!!

~Jason B.

Thanks for the TN, and fast shipping :D....Payed for it on Saturday and it was waiting for me when I go home today!!

~Jason B.

No problem, some how the post office screwed up, according to them, it shouldn't be there until Tuesday!

I still have a few more if anyone is interested.

Randy,
Just got my tubular nylon in the mail today and it looks perfect! Thanks for the really quick shipping too, it is much appreciated.
Thanks - Lucas

No problem. I have a few more pieces that I need to sell. If anyone else is interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

We have no idea why this thread got locked but I've unlocked it now.

Sorry to all.

How heavy does a rocket have to be to use this stuff?

I have used this on everything from a AT G-force to a PML Ultimate Endeavor. The smallest size tube I find it practical for is the 3in BSD Sprint I have it in. It is light weight, space being the limiting factor. Rated at 1200-1500lbs working load, can't remember which.

Back