?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Stewart32
Isn't the politics forum a few doors down?

Yes stewart, thank you for the public reminder. It's kinda like EX - there are other places to discuss non-guideline items. I think everyone is well aware of the other online alternatives. If not, Email each other and help each other out.

Alright folks - let's stay on track and discuss rocketry. Hopefully the "Coffee House" has been better defined in the past few months. I don't know that there is much else to this thread, but let's please continue to keep TRF a real rocketry discussion forum.

Thanks all.

Eugene

Twilight Zone episode around here...the one where nobody will stand up to the monster

"that was a good thing you did, wishing that thread off to the cornfield.

that was a real gooood thing."

If this has anything to do with the soldier thread, im sorry. I truly wanted it moreso for rememberance of men and women, and not for a war controversy.

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
If this has anything to do with the soldier thread, im sorry. I truly wanted it moreso for rememberance of men and women, and not for a war controversy.

rabidsheep, there are absolutely 100% positively no hard feelings whatsoever about your thread. I don't think an apology is necessary either. After rereading the thread and your writings, I *personally* believe you had nothing but good intentions by it. What is unfortunate about the innocent (I believe) attempt at bringing forth support of the troops is that the content was advertised on a politically based site - not so terrible in itself, but it is a sore spot for some and a possible source of bad TRF "karma" which is why politics and some of the other guidelines are in place.

Thank you for being a contributor to the site. Your crazy scratchbuilds truly add to the mix. See you around the Forum. :)

Back