80/20 rail post from ROL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Since there have been a few rail threads recently, I thought I'd cross-post this from ROL:

I would like to introduce our new division of 80/20 Inc to all of you rocketeers. We are 80/20 Surplus and we sell 2nd hand t-slotted aluminum extrusions, joining plates, and accessories for the do-it-yourself folks on E-Bay.
The items we carry are mostly cosmetically blemished or scratched yet structurally sound. You can make practically anything out of our product line: jigs, fixtures, workbenches, frames, prototypes, etc. Click here to see how some other rocketeers have used our product for the rocket launch frame and rails:

https://www.x-rockets.com/pages/940959/index.htm

80/20 Surplus can save you in costs by offering various rails, etc. to you at discounted prices. Check us out by going to www.8020.net and click on the Garage Sale icon at the bottom of the main page.

Look us over and if you have any comments or suggestions, we would love to hear from you. Also, if you need something that we may not have listed, please e-mail us what you are looking for. We may be able to help you out. Spread the word. We look forward to serving you soon.

Regards,

Tim Cain
80/20 Surplus
1830 Wayne Trace
Ft. Wayne, IN 46803
Phone: 260-423-1300
[email protected]

Back