• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

76-7600 case only

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Kosdon, AMW, Gorilla, Loki, or anything. Prefer used to keep cost down as much as possible.

If you have one laying around doing nothing, let me know!

Kosdon, AMW, Gorilla, Loki, or anything. Prefer used to keep cost down as much as possible.

If you have one laying around doing nothing, let me know!

Would a free loaner work just as well? I have one that is well-used and could ship it to you.

Would a free loaner work just as well? I have one that is well-used and could ship it to you.

I hate borrowing stuff for fear of having to replace. I have the means to machine my own but figured I'd see what's out there.

Appreciate the offer!

I hate borrowing stuff for fear of having to replace. I have the means to machine my own but figured I'd see what's out there.

Appreciate the offer!

A new 75-7600 case from AMWProx is $230. You can borrow mine for free. If you make it uglier *and* unusable, it would be $100. :)

Is this for a flight planned for URRF?

It would appear that John has taken care of my needs. Thanks John!

Back