• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 75mm Glass Tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Alright TRF, I’d figure I’d do a glass tube for a change. It is 60” long. It weighs in at 974 grams. It is a thin wall with an OD of 3.105”, it falls just under the standard wall.

Sorry I can not upload a photo guys, the tapatalk app isn’t working nor the TRF app.

I am asking $50 for this tube, plus shipping.

PM me if interested, thank you for the support.

Last edited:
Update, this tube has been sanded smooth to the best of my ability. It is not perfect, but it will make prepping a lot easier.

Since I spent time getting it sanded smooth I hope you can understand the price increase to $80 plus shipping

thank you

upload_2020-4-1_8-43-4.jpeg

Okay I found a way to load photos, this is before sanding it smooth.

I already sanded this down as much as possible, what more do you want?

Having bought (2) of your 54mm tubes, I get to have an opinion in the for sale section. :)

What might hold some folks back is having to place another 1-2 orders from other vendors in order to get other pieces parts in order to really do anything with just a tube.

Have you considered partnering with Wildman or MadCow to offer nose cones, couplers, switch bands, and avionics plates along with the tube? That might also put customer's minds at ease knowing they are getting a tube/coupler/nose cone that all works/fits together.

Just something to chew on perhaps...

Having bought (2) of your 54mm tubes, I get to have an opinion in the for sale section. :)

What might hold some folks back is having to place another 1-2 orders from other vendors in order to get other pieces parts in order to really do anything with just a tube.

Have you considered partnering with Wildman or MadCow to offer nose cones, couplers, switch bands, and avionics plates along with the tube? That might also put customer's minds at ease knowing they are getting a tube/coupler/nose cone that all works/fits together.

Just something to chew on perhaps...

Hi rfjustin,

I am well aware that many have concerns for fit in couplers and nose cones. To rememdy that I have a coupler in 75mm from madcow and two 54mm couplers from MAC performance and madcow.

These couplers fit without any difficulty. I did recently have someone mention that the wildman coupler did not fit in one of my 54mm tubes. Which is strange to me, because they usually make them the same. A bad coupler maybe?

Never the less I prefer not to partner up with wildman or madcow for various reasons.

Hi rfjustin,

I am well aware that many have concerns for fit in couplers and nose cones. To rememdy that I have a coupler in 75mm from madcow and two 54mm couplers from MAC performance and madcow.

These couplers fit without any difficulty. I did recently have someone mention that the wildman coupler did not fit in one of my 54mm tubes. Which is strange to me, because they usually make them the same. A bad coupler maybe?

Never the less I prefer not to partner up with wildman or madcow for various reasons.
My point still remains that having a coupler and cone come with the tube might drive an uptick in demand/sales.

Have you considered reaching out to Mach 1 for cones/couplers perhaps?

You did beg the question, "...what more do you want" :)

My point still remains that having a coupler and cone come with the tube might drive an uptick in demand/sales.

Have you considered reaching out to Mach 1 for cones/couplers perhaps?

You did beg the question, "...what more do you want" :)

Ah I see what you mean now lol, you got me there. Well if I must I’ll see if I can try to get some couplers, fins, nose cones etc. and sell it all for more.

This tube needs to go, I will drop the price back down to $50 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back