• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 75mm FWCF Tube 62” long

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Alright guys thanks to a new 75mm mandrel, I was able to make a 62” long carbon tube in standard wall thickness. It weighs in at 830 grams. It has been slightly sanded.

Adjustments.jpg

I am asking $120 plus shipping for it.

PM me if interested, thank you.

That looks like a sweet piece. Unfortunately assume shipping costs would suck. If only I were closer by, as in about 1000 miles closer..Keep up the good work...

That looks like a sweet piece. Unfortunately assume shipping costs would suck. If only I were closer by, as in about 1000 miles closer..Keep up the good work...

Thank you Wallace, all I need now is that centerless grinder to get them sanded smooth.

How much in shipping were you estimating? Usually I charge around $12 for a 2,000 mile shipping distance.

I knew it! I have some of Alex’s work. I have actually flown them in (okay near) Vegas. Hope to return there soon. When it gets a little cooler. You guys are regular lizards out there!

Back