• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 75mm Dr. Rocket Closures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjsnakez

Reaction score
I’m a butthurt for matching cases and closures. I will buy outright or trade black and gold Aerotech closures for them.

Alternatively, I would be willing to trade a red Dr. Rocket 6400 case for a blue RouseTech 6400. (Or buy outright)

I am aware this is all dumb and pointless, but i like having stuff match lol

I’ve got one case, no closures, never used, serial number 7.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks

Preston

I’m a butthurt for matching cases and closures. I will buy outright or trade black and gold Aerotech closures for them.

Alternatively, I would be willing to trade a red Dr. Rocket 6400 case for a blue RouseTech 6400. (Or buy outright)

Last edited:

I believe I have some.
They’re used so I don’t know if that’s a deal breaker or not.
Let me check and I’ll get back to you within a few hours

Back