• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 75-6000 and 7600 EX snap ring cases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeRoc29

Reaction score
I'm doing a small run of 75mm snap ring cases. Cases are turned to 2.985" OD and include one external thrust ring groove and two internal snap ring grooves. Not anodized. Material is 6061-T6511 ASTMB221 aluminum, hand selected for consistent ID. All nominal 75mm liners (AT, ARR, Loki, etc.) are guaranteed to fit and will slide freely through th full length of case. Lengths offered are Kosdon/AMW sizes. If you want one, let me know by Friday. Buyer pays actual shipping.

6000 (30.90") $140
7600 (40.90") $160

Gaahh!!
Horrible timing. I'm about 2 clicks away from a revolver I just can't live without.

Spoke with the machinist and it looks like the cases will be ready next week. I was hopong to get them out sooner but the shop got busier than expected after the holiday.

Cases are done. If I can't get them shipped out today before the post office closes, they'll go out first thing Monday.

Cases are done. If I can't get them shipped out today before the post office closes, they'll go out first thing Monday.
Do yourself the favor and use UPS or Fedex instead. USPS has been sitting on packages for weeks at a time, FYI. There is even a banner on Apogee's website warning folks of this. Don't want to chime in here, but seriously, avoid the headache.

I've used USPS exclusively a dozen times in the last month and haven't had a problem. Also, I've told buyers I'd be shipping USPS Priority. If one of my buyer's sees this and wants to go UPS, DM me and we'll work it out. I personally don't care.

Back