75 5120 motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty freaking good seeing how I got my L3 with a M1297. About as easy to assemble as most any other reloads. The only thing I had an issue once with was the grains were too tight to get into the liner. Not a big deal just peel off a little bit of the outer layer of paper on the grain and was good to go. Then again, I've had very similar experiences with smaller reloads as well.

I’ve used mine several times never an issue. Like dallen said, may have to peel off some glassine layers to get grains in liner. Never force them.

With this size motor, you will get 4-6K feet in a 40 lb. (pad weight), 6" to 7.5" rocket. I fly mine a lot on the next smaller, 75/3840 and get 3-5k in rockets this size.

I looked at that one, will do a rrrock sim when I get home. She is aall built but without paint yet. can guess the weights of chute, cord and stuff. What have you flowwn with the 2050? I fly my 1/52 Saturn V on the K2050ST, and that is great.

I got one with my COVID stimulus last year for my eventual Level 3 flight, since it's an expensive piece with a long lead time to get one. I'm hoping to get the documentation together and submit to TAPs this year.

Yeah, I have to agree it’s a great size. Did my L3 on a M1297 in a 4 inch Wildman kit, went to 13,570 feet and hit Mach 1.3

Hi John, thanks. But I did not see the M2050X in the list or on the chart. Was it not certified when the data was compiled? Dave.
Good point. That motor entry was missing the case information. So I fixed that and updated the link.

Note that most things are produced live from motor data, a search link can be saved and re-used. For example, this will find all available motors for the case, now and in the future:
https://www.thrustcurve.org/motors/...h&caseInfo=RMS-75/5120&availability=available

Back