• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 72inch side spill parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Rex

Ordinary Average Guy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A few years back I purchased an orange 72inch parachute from Aerocon Systems. This chute is unique in that it has several spill holes around the OD.
I was hoping to acquire another (or 2). Imagine my disappointment when I visited their web page and they are no longer listed.
I reached out to them via email, and got "Check ebay" as a response.
They originally were sold with a deployment bag. I do not need that deployment bag, only the chute.

Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with? (or know a retailer where I might purchase one?)

A few years back I purchased an orange 72inch parachute from Aerocon Systems. This chute is unique in that it has several spill holes around the OD.
I was hoping to acquire another (or 2). Imagine my disappointment when I visited their web page and they are no longer listed.
I reached out to them via email, and got "Check ebay" as a response.
They originally were sold with a deployment bag. I do not need that deployment bag, only the chute.

Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with? (or know a retailer where I might purchase one?)
Dose Rocketman make one ?

I ordered the one from Charley's Surplus. Little pricey, but I think it is the one I'm looking for...

Thank you all!

Back