7000 posts!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Another milestone: 7000 posts! (Still no cake though..)

Sadly, though the last 1000 or so posts likely have little to do with rocketry as Covid has put some serious dampers on my rocketry adventures*.

Love you all, miss those I've met in person, and I sooooo miss the smell of APCL & the quiet drives to the various launches. You guys are like family! :D :eggnog:

Here's to another 7000!!

20181118_120723.jpg IMG_0350.jpeg

* While I am Canadian, I fly out of the US: CRMRC in Vermont. All my motors are in the US.. (I'm technically not allowed to fly in Canada..) And I regularly do URRF and/or NYPower.. Red Glare is [was?] on the horizon too..

Congrats on 7000!

Thanks for the helpful tips and guidance when I had questions about rocketry in Canada.

All the best.

Congrats!!!

(68 more posts, and I'll have 10K more than that ;) )

Seriously though... Stay Healthy! And Keep Flying! And Remember...

Pointy Side Up!!!

Good news sir, I found a cake: 🎂. 😄

But how many quality posts? :p
This sent me down a mental rabbit hole thinking about what constitutes a quality post, and then further thinking about whether someone anyone else could identify a single one of their posts as "the best one". I have a clear favorite of my own, wonder if others do (or, more likely, if I am the only person ever to think about this)
Good news sir, I found a cake: 🎂. 😄
Good luck fitting 7000 candles on that thing.

@Funkworks I like teh way you think! :D

I've seen some pretty neat "art" slide shows involving a half dozen projectors & various slides..

As for quality posts. Yes, I have a few I'm happy with (my DX3 build thread comes to mind) But I also think of the many responses / retorts I've written, then quietly deleted...

This sent me down a mental rabbit hole thinking about what constitutes a quality post, and then further thinking about whether someone anyone else could identify a single one of their posts as "the best one". I have a clear favorite of my own, wonder if others do (or, more likely, if I am the only person ever to think about this)
Too much brain on your brain.

Back