• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 7.5" AMRAAM for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no post. I'm cleaning house of things that I'm most likely never going to fly again so I can buy things that I can fly and crash. :) I have a phenolic 7.5" full scale amaraam for sale with 98mm motor mount. Been flown 3 times in 20 years. This was an original Bill Rossi Smokin Rockets kit that I used for my L3. It has a fiberglass nose cone and the rocket is fully wired for primary and backup dual deploy but no electronics. Includes 50' of tubular nylon shock cord at the main and 50' at apogee. Includes 15' aerocon military cargo chute (brand new, never flown). Needs some touch up, appx 12.5 feet tall. Comes apart in 3 sections. I'm in north Dallas, and as usual shipping for items like this can be...... Difficult.. Not impossible though. Local pickup is ok too, can accept Paypal, CC, etc. Feel free to check out the YT video of the launch back in the day..

Asking $275 OBO.. Given a 7.5" nosecone is $130, and a 15 foot chute is over $100, I'm thinking this is probably a pretty good deal?

Rrrrrrrandy
TRA 9577 L3
[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0232.JPG
    DSC_0232.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0248.JPG
    DSC_0248.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 89
Bill Rossi and Smokin' Rockets, names you don't hear often these days!

Back