• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6291A DC Power Supply

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
I have a 6291A DC Power Supply for sale. 0-40V 0-5A Works great. I used it for ground testing but now have a smaller power supply. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Dan

38fb_1.jpg

How did you use this in your ground testing? Inquiring minds want to know... this might help someone else figure out a use for this item.

During ground testing I would use it to power my altimeter, (save batteries). I would also use it for ejection charge testing. Just hook up a wire from the Power supply to the ignites in the ejection charge wells. I also used it for power for my launch controller during building, troubleshooting and testing. This way I could find out how low the power can go and still light off the ignites and trip the relay.

Dan

How much do you want for it? You can PM me if you like.

I see them on ebay going for $200, I'm asking $75 OBO plus shipping.

Dan

Back