• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

60" Chute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I have a new 60" 12 gore chute that is made from 1.1 oz mil spec rip stop nylon. The cords are 550 paracord and the bridle is 9/16" tubular nylon. The colors are olive drab/desert tan/shadow grey. This chute only weighs 10.4 ozs and packs very small. There is a loop sewn in the top of this chute for a deployment bag attachment. I had made this chute for a project that me and my son are working on but after getting things built we found that we need a larger chute. The quality and materials used for this chute would retail for more than $100.00 but I am asking $70.00 Reduced including shipping in the US. If interested you can PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Payment is by paypal.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Last edited:
I have another 60" chute made from the same kind of material but it is burnt orange and shadow grey. This is also a new chute. The only thing I need to do to it is sew the cords on. I will take a picture of the canopy later and post it. I will sell this one for the same deal as the one above.

Also if anyone is interested I have a couple yards of this material left and can make 24", 30", 36", 48" or 60". Colors are limited to Olive Drab, Desert Tan, Shadow Gray, Forest Green. I also have some burnt orange and Hitachi Green, these two colors where made for a special project I did. If you want a price on a chute drop me a PM or email me.

I have no more burnt orange

Last edited:
Here is the picture of the canopy of the orange and grey chute. This will have black cords just like the one above and have the TN bridle.

Also the first picture shows the colors I have left in the 1.1 oz rip stop.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Will consider doing some trading for a chute. I am looking for AMW or Loki 54mm 3, 4, and 5 grain hardware. If there is another size chute you are looking for ask me. I am sure we can work something out.

Back