• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm non anodized 1050/1400/1750/2550 special

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AG71

Reaction score
For sale. 54mm 6061 t6 drawn tubing. Brand new never used. Current stock for sale only while they last. No custom sizes included in this offer. 1050 = $15.00. 1400 = $19.00. 1750 = $22.00. 2550 = $28.00. all 4 sizes have 3 grooves cut to gorilla rockets specs. all tubes are sanded finish with no anodizing. please email Gary at [email protected].

Thank You
Gary

Last edited:
thanks to everyone that has emailed. trying to respond as quick as I can. a lot of inquiries.

got my cases in- they look great! I probably should have ordered some more :)

Got my cases! Already turned a nozzle and closure for them for an October launch!

They are excellent!

Edward

So everyone knows....CTI makes a great line of Animal Compatible reloads cheaper than ANY comparable motor. I got an L-1276 , for the 2550n case, $120, check around some of the dealers may have some in stock.

thanks to everyone that responded. will end this deal 9/23/16. thanks again.

Thanks for the cases. There look great.

Any plans to do a 75mm run?

Back