• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 54mm min diameter kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dipstick

Reaction score
Hey folks, I combed the black friday sales and didn't quite see exactly what I wanted, so I thought I would put a question out before I buy components.

Does anyone have a Wildman Mach 2 rocket kit sitting on a build pile collecting dust? I was hoping for a sale price on it, but he went sale price with the carbon version instead.

The other one (long shot) is the old Madcow Go Devil 54.

Let me know if you have one you will not build, and would consider selling. PM me with price and we'll see if I can snag a kit here that is just taking up room on someone's build pile.

thanks!

Hey folks, I combed the black friday sales and didn't quite see exactly what I wanted, so I thought I would put a question out before I buy components.

Does anyone have a Wildman Mach 2 rocket kit sitting on a build pile collecting dust? I was hoping for a sale price on it, but he went sale price with the carbon version instead.

The other one (long shot) is the old Madcow Go Devil 54.

Let me know if you have one you will not build, and would consider selling. PM me with price and we'll see if I can snag a kit here that is just taking up room on someone's build pile.

thanks!
Email us with your address and what you want .we will respond with an accurate shipping.

Thanks for the offer Tim, got myself a Mach 2 at a very nice price from Cameron.

Hey there, I made my purchase and won't be making an offer on this one.

You have a beautiful 54mm setup there, I would create your own for sale thread in the yard sale section here and post those pics. You do need to put a price up, I am sure someone will take the stuff off of you 🙂

I have this entire new kit and parts for sale if interested I am in Phoenix area I bought couple years ago and fell ill never did the project if you or someone you know is interested I’m open to offers all one deal I’m retired and is from non smoking home
How much are you thinking of selling it for? I know someone who might be interested.

Ok Yes have a Look Online and make a reasonable offer i have all original shipping boxes i have never touched it i would split shipping i accept pay pal so its a guaranteed transaction its from a non smoking home im retired i bought a year ago but never pursued it i got sick so i cant do this hobby and are looking to see if others can enjoy the kit its ready to go less electronics basically

Yard Sale rules say you have to put a price on it - "Make me an offer" isn't permitted.

Back