• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 54mm MILLENNIUM CASES FOR TRADE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
I have three 54mm millennium cases for trade, 852, 1280, and 1706. I also have matching forward closures to go with each case, 1 - standard closure, 1 - extended standard closure, and 1 - extended plugged closure. First deal gets choice of closure, and so forth.

What I am looking for are, 29/360 millennium case and matching forward closure, 38/600 millennium case and matching forward closure. 38/1080 case and matching forward closure (color scheme red & black mottled/tie dyed like the NARAM42 commemorative cases I have posted pictures of in the Watering Hole under ”Show Us Your casings! A second example was posted by jd2clyman in the same thread . . . his case was sold at LDRS XIX). Also, Desert Fire cases and matching forward closures in either 29mm or 38mm. That’s all I am looking to trade for.

Oh, I am not looking to get everything I am looking for, I am just letting you know what will catch my interest. If somebody had all three specific cases I am looking for, forget the Desert Fire, I’d trade the 1706 and 1280 cases and two of the forward closures . . . dollar-wise, that would be more than an equitable trade.

Of course, if the specific cases/closures are too precious to you (I fully understand) ;).E3397B48-FAB1-49A4-A737-62DCE5865840.jpeg

Last edited:
You're killing me, Henry.....

You know the DF motors were rare as hens teeth....and I really don't want to part with mine. But......those are gorgeous and I've always wanted to replace my original ISP 54mm set I had to sell back in 2003 due to losing my job. These would be a wonderful way to replace them. Grrr....these would be doubles though for ones I already have. 😖

You're killing me, Henry.....

You know the DF motors were rare as hens teeth....and I really don't want to part with mine. But......those are gorgeous and I've always wanted to replace my original ISP 54mm set I had to sell back in 2003 due to losing my job. These would be a wonderful way to replace them. Grrr....these would be doubles though for ones I already have. 😖

The Desert Fire are no rarer than the Millennium cases. It’s always hard to trade one rarity for another though. I’ll keep on hoping for the stars to align.

46 minutes ago
Hi Henry,

I don't have your perfect list but I do have the 38/240, 38/360 and 38/480. One set of closures.

Any interest?

Does anyone know what the "Last Edition" etching means? I assume it's the last run of these cases but....

Simon

Attachments

• 20211212_132300.jpg
    20211212_132300.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 37
I have three 54mm millennium cases for trade, 852, 1280, and 1706. I also have matching forward closures to go with each case, 1 - standard closure, 1 - extended standard closure, and 1 - extended plugged closure. First deal gets choice of closure, and so forth.

What I am looking for are, 29/360 millennium case and matching forward closure, 38/600 millennium case and matching forward closure. 38/1080 case and matching forward closure (color scheme red & black mottled/tie dyed like the NARAM42 commemorative cases I have posted pictures of in the Watering Hole under ”Show Us Your casings! A second example was posted by jd2clyman in the same thread . . . his case was sold at LDRS XIX). Also, Desert Fire cases and matching forward closures in either 29mm or 38mm. That’s all I am looking to trade for.

Oh, I am not looking to get everything I am looking for, I am just letting you know what will catch my interest. If somebody had all three specific cases I am looking for, forget the Desert Fire, I’d trade the 1706 and 1280 cases and two of the forward closures . . . dollar-wise, that would be more than an equitable trade.

Of course, if the specific cases/closures are too precious to you (I fully understand) ;).
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You still got these? I know I’m late to the thread.

I’m receiving a 29/360 LDRS 19 edition hardware set in the mail soon. Have any interest in that? Let me know if you’d wanna trade anything for that. Maybe we can work something out…

William

I have a set of desert fire ldrs (Lucerne I think) 38/240,360,480 number matching set and a 38/1080 desert fire motor I will have to look if I recall the 240/360 are in fired the 480 has been used but super clean and I think the 1080 is new

Last edited:
I have a set of desert fire ldrs (Lucerne I think) 38/240,360,480 number matching set and a 38/1080 desert fire motor I will have to look if I recall the 240/360 are in fired the 480 has been used but super clean and I think the 1080 is new
If the OP isn't interested, I would love to make a deal with you. I've been wanting one of the original Lucerne LDRS casings for a long time.

Last edited:
Back