• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 interesting and rare model rockets REDUCED $30 plus $15 shipping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxm

Reaction score
Good condition. Paypal only, USA only, $15DSC_4271.jpgDSC_4272.jpgDSC_4273.jpgDSC_4274.jpgDSC_4275.jpgDSC_4276.jpgDSC_4277.jpg shipping. Do not say "ill take it" unless you have paypal ready to go. Price is firm and fair.

Last edited:
If you end up breaking them up, I'm interested in the Stratos....

Does anybody know CXM, new poster, just curious before I decide to PP.

I'm really tempted, but the method is sure suspicious. "Have paypal ready to go" but no mention of where to send it. Reeks of a hustle, and not the way things are done in a friendly community.

Not to mention he completely hosed Zauskycop with this backwards method on one of his other "sales".

Sorry, but I have learned that "I'll take it" does NOT mean "I will pay for it" a large percentage of the time.
So...I keep it simple. Say you will take it when you are actually ready to pay, you pay, and I will mark it sold.
Zauskycop was not hosed...he did not pay. Someone else did. End of story.
Have any doubts? Don't buy. Not a problem.

Not prickley. Practical.
It has also been my experience that people who spend a lot of time thinking over a $45 paypal purchase(note pp will pretty much always give the money back, all risk is on the seller)...and people who spend a lot of time on forums making posts passing judgement on perfect strangers, well...they were not buying anything anyway. Been there, done that.
So...I don't think you were buying anything anyway, does not matter to me.
If someone wants to actually buy this lot, it's still for sale, no problem.

Let's say someone is at work on lunch break. They see an item they'd like to buy. So they say they'll take it. But you haven't posted a PayPal address to send it to, and their break is over. You're online 10 minutes later and tell them where to send payment. But because they're at work, they don't get a chance to sends payment for several hours until they can get on their phone again. In the meantime, you've passed them over because someone else can send funds this very second. That's not fair. Why does payment have to be sent RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND OR YOU DON'T GET IT? Don't worry, I can sense a few of us won't be buying from you, because of your attitude. There's no risk in you waiting a few hours in order to give the first person a chance to send you payment.

Then you won't be buying from me. No problem. This is how I do it. No claims at perfection.
Lots of guys online telling me how I have to do things. Been there done that, this is how I do it now.
I am also selling stuff for very cheap. Don't want a lot of hassle.
after this lot goes, I have a hundred more rockets to sell, but in the meanwhile, mist stuff is already packed and shipped, I want these two last lots sold before listing more, it gets hard to keep track otherwise.

I'm pretty sure no one here is telling you how you have to do things. We're just pointing out the fact that it's not exactly fair. But you do you man.

Hold up here a bit. I bought the first 17 rockets he sold. He was fair, quick and spot on. I got a USPS notice and tracking # in a few hours yesterday. Today it should be on its way. I trust first, life is to short to be any other way. If it goes south, paypal will cover and that is that. I do not think CXM is anything other than straight arrow. I will give the rockets away to the clubs I am part of. I say THANKS! Tim Thomas L3

You said it. PP covers you, period. THe risk is really on the seller alone.
I am heading to the post office today.
I don't get upset...this is the nature of the internet. No matter what you do...like, say, offer a lot of rockets for really cheap...someone is going to try to bring you down. Just how it is.

You will do better here if you tone it down a bit. This is generally a very friendly site and we expect new people to be nice too. You have already alienated a few people and for no real benefit.

If a buyer complains for any reason, the seller won't get his money. Pretty much all cases. But anyway...we are not talking about stellar sums here.

Actually, SOME people here have not been very nice at all. But that's just how it goes.

You reap what you sow...And yes, you hosed me. I will get by just fine but rest assured you have, and will, lose potential customers over it.

Sorry, but I have learned that "I'll take it" does NOT mean "I will pay for it" a large percentage of the time.
So...I keep it simple. Say you will take it when you are actually ready to pay, you pay, and I will mark it sold.
Zauskycop was not hosed...he did not pay. Someone else did. End of story.
Have any doubts? Don't buy. Not a problem.

I read the thread yesterday. You clearly hosed Zauskycop. Buyers Beware.

The old rule, when troj was running this place, is still a good one I think:

17. The Yard Sale is the place for posts about items that individuals have for sale, or are interested in buying. Regarding comments about sellers, If you are not involved in a transaction with the seller or do not have current experience (last 6 months) with that seller, stay out of the conversation. Violation of this will result in infractions being issued.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?13110-Rules-and-Guidelines

Whoops ! I just broke the rule since I'm not now nor have been involved in a transaction with this seller. Ain't I a stinker !!! :tongue:

Last edited:
Looks like I really dodged a bullet not selling to zauskycop.

Looks like I really dodged a bullet not selling to zauskycop.

IMO you were a little quick to pull the plug on him but I guess you made your point; you're here to sell. You've posted some nice stuff so far, again, one man's opinion.

The old rule, when troj was running this place, is still a good one I think:

17. The Yard Sale is the place for posts about items that individuals have for sale, or are interested in buying. Regarding comments about sellers, If you are not involved in a transaction with the seller or do not have current experience (last 6 months) with that seller, stay out of the conversation. Violation of this will result in infractions being issued.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?13110-Rules-and-Guidelines

So true. A whole bunch of people who have no idea of what they are talking about, passing judgment on someone they do not know. The guy did not pay, so I sold to another. That's it. It's not that big a deal. I did not 'hose" him. At any rate...if you are the type of person who would launch endless posts about a deal that never happened, I would not want to do business with you anyway. I mean, what if there was really some sort of a problem? Crushed in the mail, or something? Would he go on forever like about this deal that never even happened?

All these guys posting their two cents...they are just talking, they are not buying. But at some point, it's a bit much. Look at the insults here. Incredible.

Me...I don't try to be the internet police. It's not my place to censor anyone, I don't report people, I don't judge people, and I keep my opinions of people and companies to my own personal experience. I would NEVER go into somebody's thread for something for sale and start telling them I don't like their terms and conditions, I think they should take differnet pictures, I think they should have sold to so and so instead...I mean, it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

And my own actual experience has been that half the "WARNINGS!" on the internet are complete BS. BEWARE of this person or that company. Half the time it's the complainer that is the problem. So I am careful about what I say.

But the mob has their torches lit already here. I know how the internet goes.

Some people here are going to get some really nice deals on some rockets. Others, well...they ought to think more before they post. Just my opinion.

In the meanwhile...these rockets are stlll for sale.

IMO you were a little quick to pull the plug on him but I guess you made your point; you're here to sell. You've posted some nice stuff so far, again, one man's opinion.

That's a respectful, reasonable opinion.

Some customers I can do without.

I offer this friendly advice. I was new here. It that long ago. If you want to. E successful here, be nice and polite. Remember, right now you are trying to get money from someone on here. No one came to you and asked you to come sell your kits. That was your choice. No one who feels you are rude and greedy will buy from you. I learned my lesson early from smartass remarks.

Back