• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Big Parachutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dseter

Reaction score
1- 28 inch Red Nylon- open but never used

2- 34 inch Red Nylon- open but never used

1- 52 inch Black Nylon - open but never used

1- ? inch Red Nylon still sealed in plastic wrap(Can open upon request, it looks like in the 28" to 34" range)

All were bought new but can't remember from where(possible All-Hobbies in Puyallup, thanks Ursula!), were meant for high power rockets such as my 4" Dia. Phoenix(H-242), Bull Puppy and the black was bought for the big 6" Dia PML Bull Dog(K-550).

Asking $40, OBO free shipping within the U.S. promptly from here in Idaho. Paypal, MO or Check

0120101346a.jpg

0120101346b.jpg

Last edited:
I got my parachutes today. I'm very happy with the transaction as the seller acted quickly and took the time to ensure the items arrived with no trouble. I'll definitely buy from Dave again if the opportunity arises and would encourage others to as well. Ted

Back