• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5.5qt Kitchenaid mixer for propellant *ONLY*

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_ullman

Reaction score
I have a kitchenaid Artisan series 5.5qt bowl with handle mixer. Its been used 10times max. It can hold 2400 grams on down. Its a great mixer and has never been overheated or anything. paid $250 brand new, Id like $135 with the box booklets that came with it. I would prefer not to ship but if you are willing to pay i will at actual cost.

Let me know if there are any questions. i will try and get pics posted. Its a great mixer and still pretty clean. These run $185 refurbished and almost double brand new.

Ben

Do you promise no bad karma. (Was Black 5's propellant mixed in it?):blush:

How did you ever fit 2400g in that small bowl?
I had trouble getting that much in a 6 qt mixer.

JD

I have a kitchenaid Artisan series 5.5qt bowl with handle mixer. Its been used 10times max. It can hold 2400 grams on down. Its a great mixer and has never been overheated or anything. paid $250 brand new, Id like $135 with the box booklets that came with it. I would prefer not to ship but if you are willing to pay i will at actual cost.

Let me know if there are any questions. i will try and get pics posted. Its a great mixer and still pretty clean. These run $185 refurbished and almost double brand new.

Ben

Back