Quantcast

4x29mm centering rings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

watermelonman

Reaction score
I would have thought it easy, but have not been able to find a source for 4x29mm centering rings in a four inch tube. Most of the places I found have 3x29. Do four not fit? I sure would think so given the dimensions LOC has posted for their 4-29SS rocket.

DavidMcCann

Reaction score
Well, the 4-29ss is a 3" rocket.... I don't know of any stock 4x29 kits.

I'd get ahold of wingarcher here and he'll take care of you.

watermelonman

Reaction score
why not just order directly from loc ?

Eric

Hah, I looked at the way that rocket fits together and thought it would not help me out, but no those must be motor mount sized tubes, and they have to be joined to the airframe somehow.

I am open to a 3 inch airframe, plenty of motors was the important part.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Hah, I looked at the way that rocket fits together and thought it would not help me out, but no those must be motor mount sized tubes, and they have to be joined to the airframe somehow.

I am open to a 3 inch airframe, plenty of motors was the important part.
I found sunward was the only place that carried 3x29 in a 3" tube when i build my custom cluster. Check them out
http://www.sunward1.com/mounting-kits.htm

Last edited:

Wingarcher

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Kinsey! Would be happy to spit out rings for you- custom style means YOU decide if the tubes touch each other, or touch the airframe, or are centered in between, or are 4 line abreast, or one centered with three around it.... Of course the feasibility of all this all depends on what tubes you pick.....

N

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Kinsey! Would be happy to spit out rings for you- custom style means YOU decide if the tubes touch each other, or touch the airframe, or are centered in between, or are 4 line abreast, or one centered with three around it.... Of course the feasibility of all this all depends on what tubes you pick.....

N
I'll keep you in mind for my next project!

tmacklin

Reaction score

N
Oops! My bad. :facepalm: Kinsey it is and I spelled it correctly on the check! :wink:

aerostadt

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Public Missiles Limited can do custom work. The website has a contact email address to ask for a quote.